Universal Donor Universal Donor

: Marvelous. Its hard being O neg sometimes and we give so much to help those who need it but we never save enough for ourselves as we can only have one type, our own. Prime of the blood types i guess.
I think this would be more effective then the usual Blood type, sad music type advertising. Call me inspired.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

Yeah i was hoping to inspire others to donate blood so I'm glad you had that response

RubberOnionBattle Feb 2017 RubberOnionBattle Feb 2017

: #6 As it stands out and it reminded me of some of the shorts on Sesame Street.

rubberonion responds:

such a great style, thanks for the vote!

RubberOnionBattle July 2016 RubberOnionBattle July 2016

: #13 Though incomplete it has all the characteristics that animation should have. I can see what you were trying to do. Hopefully you will finish it and re upload.

rubberonion responds:

thanks for voting!

Potty Meowth Potty Meowth

I always wondered if Meowth learned ALL the words in the English language… Now i know!
Nice animation too, smooth as silk, Shame it couldn't have been longer but then i think that may have ruined it…

DIGIMEN DIGIMEN

: All the way through i was wondering when you were going to reference Digimon. I liked the Blue brick and Brown brick that is reference to the old digivice tamagotchi. Sweet colours and good references, meat and pills, to the old tamagotchi era.
Bravo

Blordow responds:

glad you picked up on those references! cheers!

Mario Super Pinheads Mario Super Pinheads

Wow, is this the new dawn of great animation on Newgrounds? I'd like to think so. Line work, actions scenes and colouring were spot on and fit the nintendo universe. I liked the little easter egg at the end of the credits. Who would have thought that this was inspired by real events. All in all, a great animation and amazing visuals. Bravo.

4TAKEN responds:

Thank you so much for your words. =D

Mario To The Rescue? Mario To The Rescue?

: Whoa, now that was impressive. Few pointers though, i found the illusion of first person mario shattered with the lack of head bob while walking, you seem to have the looking around right but the walking? I enjoyed the surprise and looking over the edge shots, well animated. however in the final part it seemed to lack in ability to translate actions in first person. All that being said, a solid piece of camera work and animation. Best of luck in the future.

DiMMfx responds:

Thanks a lot, yeah I definitely should of gone with a head bob and given it some more details.
I appreciate the advice man!

The Surge The Surge

: To my knowledge, as long as the material is yours, there is no problem showcasing your work. Even NG vets have put their old or current work on this site. All in all, this is a great example of your work.

Morohing Test Morohing Test

Not a bad little stop motion test. Shame it isn't "Testing Grounds" though. It looks like it was a one of project but with your skills, I reckon you could deliver a good short with this character.

Good lip sync brother.