tall people problems tall people problems

Yeah, being Tall is a pain sometimes, especially working in height restricted work places and the like but my biggest gripe is with the shorter people. Scenario; you are walking down the street and you met by a shorter person going into a head on collision. As the taller person it is easier for you to pivot on your stride to get out of the way but no, the smaller person decides that since you are so Tall you haven't seen them so they move right back into your path. Then they act like you are the asshole when the collision happens. I think it is more akin to a Mini crashing into an SUV, you barely feel it and they get the full force.
Anyway, good video and funny story bro.

Ever Been On The Smiler? Ever Been On The Smiler?

: Yes I've been on both of those but you know which is best of all? NEMESIS!

Universal Donor Universal Donor

: Marvelous. Its hard being O neg sometimes and we give so much to help those who need it but we never save enough for ourselves as we can only have one type, our own. Prime of the blood types i guess.
I think this would be more effective then the usual Blood type, sad music type advertising. Call me inspired.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

Yeah i was hoping to inspire others to donate blood so I'm glad you had that response

Shark Lifting 2 Shark Lifting 2

A fun click-aphon with a few bugs one being with the silvertip medal. Overall really fun and creative backgrounds to distract you into not clicking, Fun sound track that makes for a awesome listening which is 'clicky' drowned out and a new mouse needed.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Here are my thoughts:
1) This is a much better 'game' then DQ (Hint: it is short for something. Look it up)
2) Not only did it make me smile but your brand of humour in light of the situation was well placed and overall mirrored what my reactions would be in that kind of situation. Who says that people like me can't empathise.
3) Though I have no knowledge of whether these events where, truths, half-truths or lies, I really felt with the situation and it is true that the experiences we have in this life do make us. we either repeat our mistakes or learn from them.
In conclusion, I would recommend this brief but never the less awesome experience to those who want to read a story and get a better insight into the trails of what makes you an individual.
Regards.

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

: Very fun finding the hidden images. One need to find the last all seeing eye which still alludes me…

Winter at the Castle Winter at the Castle

Epic

This is such an epic score, makes me think of warcraft in its composure. Excellent

Bosa responds:

Thank you! This is the only song that I've worked on that's taken me weeks to produce. I'm satisfied with the results!

LiBeRTaD!! LiBeRTaD!!

pants of glass?

i wouldnt say the pants wear made of glass however now i look closer i can see why, prehaps a bit less 'shiny' tone on the clothes would bring this art work i bit more credability however i think the background brings out the best of the figure, all in all good progess and work has been put in here, please come and see my art work and see what you think.

ErnestoGod responds:

Glass-pants are awesome! ;)

SatAM SatAM

so your a fan of the SAT AM

great art work of sonic and robotnik as i dont reconise the EGGMAN name he has become accustom to these days, i must agree with ur comment on the sonic X factor thou... back to the art work great use of tone and loving the blurred back ground, i hope to see more of your sonic soon! Keep up the good work both Animating and Art alike.

Pete & Pete + Ellen Pete & Pete + Ellen

cool

love the way the trees are portrayed in the background very cool, alos i have one question who is the random man on the roof top? great lil piece of art work and great use of tone too, keep up the art and the animations!